From Marist Studies
A place for online publication of the fruits of Marist Studies
- William Jennings - "The Marist Missionary Letters (1838-54)" in The New Zealand Journal of Public History, December 2011
- [ "Brother Missionaries in Early New Zealand" - PDF Download] using Chrome - other browsers may not complete the download
- A Piety Able to Cope by Jan Snijders SM, 2008
- To Be A Marist Retreat talks by Justin Taylor SM, 2007-2008
- Biographical Notes Summary information about some of the early Marists.
- Catholic Missionaries Catholic Missionaries in New Zealand 1838-1870 (includes non-Marists)
- Catholic Mission Stations - an attempt to list who was based where when
- Constitutions Project A linking of the tales in the LRO to the Constitutions of the Society of Mary
- Forum Novum Online edition of the magazine of Marist Studies
Marist Studies Seminar - at Good Shepherd College, Auckland, 5 June 2017
- Br Edward Clisby FMS - A Short History
- Fr Alois Greiler - Marist Spirituality in a Trinitarian Key
- Sr Pat Leamy SMSM - Collaborators in “continuing the mission of Mary in the Church”
- Fr Justin Taylor SM - The Context of the Work of Mary
- Sr Gemma Wilson SM - History of the Marist Sisters
Links to Other Publications on the Internet
- Calder, L. (2009). Une lettre du père Petit-Jean, missionnaire français mariste en Nouvelle-Zélande: Traduction commentée et étude historique (Thesis, Master of Arts (MA)). The University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand. Able to be retrieved from [ https://hdl.handle.net/10289/4269 permalink]
- Harman, Sandy “The Struggle for Success: A Socio-Cultural Perspective on the French Marist Priests and their Māori Mission,1838-1867.” DPhil, Hamilton: Waikato University 2010.
- Donato Kivi's 2018 thesis "Towards a Marian Ecological Spirituality for the Formation and Re-evangelization of the Vanua: The People and the Land of Fiji"
- Nathan W. Matthews "He Kura Māori, he Kura Hāhi, he Kura Katorika he Kura Motuhake mō te iwi." Hato Paora College: A Model of Māori Catholic education., Otago University PhD thesis, 2006.
- Hélène Serabian's thesis (in French) on Garin's Journal - Le Journal du Père Antoine Garin 1844-1846. Une édition critique présentée avec commentaire, transcription et annotations